Thursday, October 8, 2009

How to dodge a drugs test?

I've got to give a hair sample in a week to test me for, presumably, ganja.



Now I don't smoke but my friends do; so am I going to test positive? How do you reckon i could get around this?



How to dodge a drugs test?

i was drug tested regularly for my job, i never used drugs, but my friends did, i never failed test. there used to be an advert we were shown proir to compulsory drugs testing that said ud need to be locked in a phone box with 50 people smoking weed to even register on the drugs test as a passive smoker.



So dont worry, if u really havent taken any drugs (and only u know if u have or havent) then u will have the desired result



How to dodge a drugs test?

cran berry juice and green tea



How to dodge a drugs test?

Other people's cannabis won't show up in your hair.



How to dodge a drugs test?

don't have friends that use drugs near you.



How to dodge a drugs test?

There is absolutely nothing you can do.



If you are only exposed to your friends smoke, your levels will be low and this should show in the tests.



You could treat your hair with peroxide so you go blond - go to a professional salon to get this done as they use strong peroxide - the peroxide treatment would denature any THC in your hair, but it depends if you want blond locks - it can look cool spiked!



How to dodge a drugs test?

Use your mom's hair!



How to dodge a drugs test?

drink vodka neat



How to dodge a drugs test?

to the people who answered. yes you can fail your test if you don't smoke, but your friends do. cause it happened to me.



How to dodge a drugs test?

keep away from the smoking a wash your hair regulary .. that should help or borrow abit of your mothers hair from a brush :D just kidding .. I would tell truth about my fears and hope for the best but normally I think its do with you system not enviroment all thou I could be wrong .. I would come clean and offer a urine sample for proof :)



How to dodge a drugs test?

Well, I'm pretty sure that you're going to test negative; if you're really concerned, you could shave your head. The skinhead look is pretty cool, as far as I'm concerned. Or just claim you've decided to be a Buddhist monk or something.



How to dodge a drugs test?

Don't dodge it.



Avoid your drug using compatriots for the next week.



And be honest - tell the tester of the situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment