Thursday, October 8, 2009

I have need to know how to get a baby tested for drugs that moms boyfriend and mom are use I can not

Moms and boyfriend are using drugs meth and pot and the baby is in the same room with them. They pass a pee test because they know what to do. So the babie is what needs to be tested and I can not afford to buy a drug hair test and I can not find a doctor or hospital here that will do it and the DHS office only does pee test.



I can not find any help with this.



I have need to know how to get a baby tested for drugs that moms boyfriend and mom are use I can not afford 1?

WTF!!?!? why the hell would you smoke with a baby in the room?? Drop the weed and meth and your problems will be solved...



I have need to know how to get a baby tested for drugs that moms boyfriend and mom are use I can not afford 1?

If you are worried about the baby, call your local Child Protection Services to have them do a welfare check on the baby. If they feel the baby is unsafe, they will take it into custody. However, be warned that parents who use drugs are not typically considered "unfit." It seems that in the States' eyes, drugs are not a good enough reason to remove a child from his home.

No comments:

Post a Comment