Saturday, August 1, 2009

Drug test using hair samples??

I have to take a drug test for pre-employment in about a week. The last time I smoked was like a month ago and before that, I think it was a little while too. I don't smoke alot when I do smoke and then most of the time it's a while in between. How screwed am I???? I know that there is nothing that I can do, but what are my odds of passing this test???



Drug test using hair samples??

They are low--sorry you asked--however, the testers are not all that good ,and some pass when they should not, so I would go and take my chances ---1 more option,stop--



Drug test using hair samples??

I've heard they can take a hair sample and go back about 6 months. If they do a urine test, it's about two weeks. I guess your chance is about 50/50.

No comments:

Post a Comment