Saturday, August 1, 2009

I have a pos urine drug test & I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't

I did the SAP program %26amp; was release but everytime I try to get a job driving a semi they turn me down, I have 6 yrs of O.T.R. team driving with a clean driving record for 35 yrs. The SYSTEM will not admit that there is a GLITCH in the system %26amp; instead of being open minded %26amp; admitting that it could happen they just accused me %26amp; called me a user.I fell like I have been chasing my tail. Now I wonder how many other people have had a false pos %26amp; lost their jobs because the MAN said there is nothing you can do. The Medical Review Officer who signed off on my urine test is the same one who signed my hair test, He said that he can't over turn it because I could have had a friend to come in %26amp; use her hair.I have lost my lively hood because the people on top don't won't to lose their GOD power. Yes I am piss but I'm 51 yrs old %26amp; I can't start over,I just want to work for a living %26amp; not get food stamps or welfair. If any of you all can give me so advice on what to do I would appreciate it



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

You should get an independent test done, and if you pass, get an attorney to file suit against the original testing agency for negligence.



Good luck, but if you fail the test you pay for, you may have to go through rehab to get a job again.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

Well, if you take drugs - and have a positive hair and urine test, why would you believe that ANYONE would hire you as a driver.



Retrain for another occupation. Something that keeps you off the road so you don't kill somebody.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

There are many jobs that don't require a drug test. I feel your pain about not wanting to be on food stamps and welfare. I am kind of in the same boat as you are right now.



If in your shoes, I would contact the local department of labor in your state and get assigned to a job counselor there. Just for starters. They can answer questions.



I would also call alot of jobs from home and make like you are a social worker or the like and want to know if they require drug tests and such. Make like you are calling from some employment office or what have you. I did that for myself once. Called and said I was a social worker and I had a few questions I needed answers to "for a client". "Hi, I'm Bill Jones a social worker here in town and I need to ask you a few questions in order to help a client I am working with". Good luck.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

There has to be a way of challanging this . as a single person can make a mistake



Certain foods can show up as pos . burger king whoper (sesimee seeds) as merijuana , poppyseed muffins as opiates , tomatoes as nightshade . etc.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

Call MegaTrux.. find the site and number online. I cant give it to you, but ask to speak to Jessica (recruit manager). She will be cool with you, and is a friend of mine (no, you cant use me as a reference, you wont need one.) But they are hiring and going on a huge recruiting mission now. Wonderful family owned and operated business, and the brothers that manage... well.. lets just say, I think they would have some time passing a drug test.



But you just need to get your stuff together if youre in a spot. Ask yourself how important the drugs are, and try to give them up for a bit. We can try to fight all we want, but it will take a cure for cancer to prove anything to the bastards, so good luck, and never expect anything.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

Go to the dr and have the dr do the test. Some medications can show up as drugs even though they are perscribed. Also check what you eat before you go in. If this keeps up use golden seal to help clean out your system. That is what most drug users use to pee a clean U.A. even though they are users. but I would go to the dr about this.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

If you drive a Semi, the drug testing regulation you fall under is regulated by Nida. They can not use any regulation outside of Nida. Hair test is not part of the Nida regiment. YOu need to check out what the test says. They are suppose to run a screen and then follow it up with a Confirmation, probably by GC mass spec. The guideline is strict. You might need a lawyer to ensure they follow the rules properly. I might send you more info latter on Nida regulations



Edit. I believe, by law they have to save the urine for a certain number of years for retesting.



I have a pos urine drug test %26amp; I also have a NEG hair test been out of work 7 months can't get a job O.T.R

If you have a Class A license you can become an owner operator as long as there are no restrictions on your license.



If they did place some state restriction on your license a good attorney shoud be able to get it lifted as long as that test was just a false positive.



There are many truck leasing companies, lenders and the Small Busniess Administration who would be delighted to help you get financing for your own truck. You certainly have the experience.



The Small Business Adminsitration has an excellent program that matches retired people who have run a business in the line of work that you are in with people who are just starting their own businesses.



I am a retired scientist and I have joined the program as a volunteer and provide mentoring and advice to people just starting their own businesses where my field of expertise can be of value.



Among the retired business owners, we do have retired Truck Drivers who built their own trucking companies up from one just one Truck.



You could probably get financing from the Small Busines Administration as well as some mentoring and coaching from people who built up and ran their own trucking businesses.



Then you would never have to worry about a false positive test again and you would probably make a lot more money than you made before.



Plus I will bet that you would be much happier owning your own business rather than working for someone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment