Saturday, August 1, 2009

Has anyone ever heard of a hair follicle drug screening test? if so?

how is the test done by pulling out hair or shaving some off? also there is a market for shampoo's which advertise to give possible unclean results a negative result please help. i am not a avid drug user i got high and a unexpected job which i never thought would become available came up and now i am stressing please help...



Has anyone ever heard of a hair follicle drug screening test? if so?

I have had the test done and what they did was lifted part of my hair up and cut a section underneath that way it would blend in with the rest of my hair. If your drug use has been here recently within the last couple of months, then it is very possible that you won't get the job. Most jobs that require this only go back as far as nine months on the test. I have never heard of a shampoo causing negative results. What they are looking for is the bands in the hair. The way that the hair grows, also most like looking at a tree. The farther apart the rings in a tree the older or younger the tree is.



Has anyone ever heard of a hair follicle drug screening test? if so?

passyourdrugtest.com



Has anyone ever heard of a hair follicle drug screening test? if so?

I have heard there are shampoos out there that are suppose to help with this problem. I think You might be able to buy them @ The Shed if you have one. I've never bought one though so I don't know how true it is. I think this type of testing is bogus though because from what I've heard if you've ever smoked "Mary Jane" it will always show up in your hair follicles. I've also heard that even if you haven't ever smoked it that if you've been around people who were it would be on your hair still. Good Luck!



Has anyone ever heard of a hair follicle drug screening test? if so?

You will not pass. It is in the way your hair grows. There is no shampoo that will erase your drug history. Maybe just think ahead next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment