Saturday, August 1, 2009

How much hair do I have to provide for a drug test?

And how long does a strand of hair does the test detect in order for it to be a failed drug test? And could trimming my hair short help?Any info would help



Oh and I havn't smoked in 46 days. I have the drug test tomorrow



How much hair do I have to provide for a drug test?

None of that will work and here is why:



Unless you plan on shaving your head bald...that is how short you would have to get it in order to pass a drug test.



Hair grows from the root near your scalp and there is about 1/8th of an inch of hair that grows inside the root that you can't see before it emerges from the hair shaft.



Your hair will show a positive drug charge covering as many days as it took to grow that hair...that is why hair tests are so incredibly accurate, because they can even narrow it down to the MONTH that you were under the influence.



My advice is to skip the job offer and go somewhere else that does a urine test....because I guarantee you'll fail it.



How much hair do I have to provide for a drug test?

No, you didn't prove me wrong...b/c I put in my answer that unless you SHAVED YOUR HEAD BALD they could still do a hair test.



Guess how much hair is needed for a drug test? Enough to pull out a SINGLE follicle.



So thanks for MAKING UP A SCENERIO that doesn't exist...you are BUSTED my friend :) Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment