Saturday, August 1, 2009

Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

Haven't used anything in about 3 months but they want a test for last 6 months. How is the test done, can I pass it, is there anyway to cheat?



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

you will not pass it and you are stupid for doing drugs and there is no way to cheat.



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

Drugs are bad, mmm'kay??



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

the only way to cheat is to get someone elses hair but im sure they will take it off you. and it was look kind of scepticle of you shaved off ALL of your body hair. your hair hold any drug fragments better then anything, urin is about 3 monthes i think, and hair is capable of holding fragments of diet and ect for up to a year



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

you cant beat it.



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

Did you study for it? If not cram for it immediatly!



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

http://www.ipassedmydrugtest.com/hair_fo...



dude this stuff works by a special shampoo



trust me it will work



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

yeah you can pass it. There are some detox shampoos out there that work. If you stopped doing drugs 3 months ago that should really help. Get a hair cut. nothing too obvious, ya know.. Then shampoo your hair morning and night with the stuff until the test Maybe even mix in some clarifying shampoo to really remove toxins. There is a place down south that sells pretty good products but they won't sell to you if they don't know you or if you don't have a reference. Good luck.



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

Cut your hair shorter than three months worth of growth. 6 months is an absurd amount of hair for most people. They want six months - they can wait another 3 months! Who is they? What authority?



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

F*ck dude me 2!!! I don't know if their going to use the urine sample or hair follicle! I'm already preparing for the urine test by drinking a sh*t load of water and cranberry juice. I heard the hair toxins stay in your hair for about 9-12 months! Who the f*ck are they to give a sh*it about what we do on our spare time! Screw the "war" on drugs! They sample a piece of your hair and the hair follicle test is hard to cheat. I don't know if those shampoos work though. Good luck anyways.



Hair follicle drug test coming up. Can I pass it?

Shaving every hair off your body is the only way. If you don't they can take hair from ANYWHERE on your body, including arms, legs, and pubes.

No comments:

Post a Comment