Thursday, July 30, 2009

Fasle postive /Drug hair testing?

To Whom It May Concern:



My name is Joe I閳ユ獡 writing this letter concerning HAIR DRUG TESTING.



I have had number of test done in the last three years, some positive, some negative I haven閳ユ獩 done any drugs. Since I was 23 years old I閳ユ獡 28 now, these test only goes back 6 months. I閳ユ獫e lost my job twice. I閳ユ獡 a black male, I was searching on the E-NET and found out these test are not accrete I take random test at work so I would not put my self in that kind of predicament to do any drugs. I test my self every other mouth and get good test and bad test. I need help to find out how accrete these test are please help me. My job, family%26amp; life depends on it



Sincerely Joe.T



Email-oookojoe@yahoo.com



Fasle postive /Drug hair testing?

I would ask a pharmicist what foods or OTC medications can cause false positives.



I know that eating poppy seeds shows up as marijuana use.



Also, ANY meds you are taking even OTC meds, you should always take with you, so you can explain anything that might show up.



Good luck.



Fasle postive /Drug hair testing?

As far as I know, a negative test given after a false positive test is binding.



Of course, these tests are not infallible and the system is aware of this.



However, I believe it to be true that drug indications can remain in hair follicles for several years, so you might need to deal with this perceived reality for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment