Tuesday, July 28, 2009

I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

There is a special shampoo if they are taking hair from your head. But, they could take it from your nether regions, and I do believe you are screwed then.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Use someone else's hair! Or wear a wig.



Just kidding! You can't. The hair stores months of information on the toxins in your body. It's not like a UA you can clean out of your system, the hair tells the whole story.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

No way to fool it, which is a good thing. If you have been using drugs, then you deserve to get caught and suffer the consequences.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Don't think that's possible.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

I have heard people say that if you color your hair, it will be undetected. But that is false.



The root is what they will test and that is not affected by the hair color. No there is no way to fool the test.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

You out of luck. Hair drug tests are the most reliable. They can tell the drugs you used for the past several years.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Though one... but you can always show up with your head shaved up... so they have to do a urine test (I've heard that too fool a urine test, all you gotta do is drink about 2 galons of orange juice the day before, and 1/2 galon on the date).



Either way... that is why I do not do drugs, I rather keep my job.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

you can negafye the result by taking a double dose of iron for 7 days in a row along with copiious amounts of water and cardio vascular excercise..



try to be more responsible in the future as it obviously means a lot to you not to get caught.



good luck



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

waer a wig:P



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

By staying clean. IT WORKS 100%.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

I'll sell you my hair...$50.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

go bald.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Hair testing is quite accurate and can go back 6 months or longer, showing any controlled substances used in a sort of timeline. As hair grows out, any drugs used are encased in the hair shaft, so the longer the hair, the longer back in the individual's drug history the lab can detect. Most legitimate testing facilities, however, only use hair within about 3-5 cm of the scalp, and discard the rest. This limits the detection history to about 90 days, depending upon the rate of growth of the individual's hair. Some people attempt to circumvent this through shaving their heads. In the absence of the required amount of hair on the scalp, body hair can be used as an acceptable substitute. Additionally, for pre-employment hair testing, the inability to obtain a sample may be grounds for not hiring the individual.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Don't use drugs ! Duh ! Plain and simple, you don't " fool it ". And they take the sample, you don't bring it in a zip-lock bag with you ! Depending on the drug, it can stay in your system for six months and more.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

Well you can like get rid of all the hair on your body. EVERYWHERE! On your ***, on your chest, in the nose, eyebrows, the "special area," fingers, head, arms, legs, toes, armpits, stomach, back, neck, tounge, stomach, lining of intestines, inside you ***, on your bones, ect, ect, ect... IT ALL HAS TO GO! or your fuct.



I have to take a hair drug test. Anybody know how to fool it.?

shaving your head wouldnt work normally they test you pubic hair which in some cases i think is unfair because that test could tell everything youve done for years,which would be unfair for an ex drug addict whose has been off for say a year and trying to get their life straight

No comments:

Post a Comment