Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

I am trying to changfe my life and have a job interview this week for a great job, I used to smoke and now I don't. The place is very nice and I want to work there so badly. Any suggestions?



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

when they do hair test it ALL comes out i mean your hair can show so many things like all the drugs youve used so im sorrry but it will show



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

no way it takes six weeks for your body to rid of those toxins good for you trying to change your life though



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

yes it will show and with hair it will show how long u smoked when u smoked it will show all the times u have smoked up to the last 2 years sorry



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

You can cut it real short. shave it and get a wig but there is a good chance the person the wig came from used drugs to



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

I haven't heard of too many places that do hair drug tests but unfortunately yes, it will probably show up.



However, if you're honest with them, they know you no longer 'smoke', and you have the talent to do the job, you just may have a chance. I wish you the best of luck, even though I know this is not what you wanted to hear.



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

I used aloe vera shampoo and and dyed it like three times before a hair test. I got the job. I don't know about urine test but if you drink a lot of water and I do mean a lot you can dilute your urine so its almost clear.



Is it possible to pass a hair drug test? I haven't smoked in 4 weeks. Will it show?

It is NOT possible to pass a hair test in such a short time, since hair groes, (on average), 1/2" per month. You might pass a urine test, unless you were a heavy or consistent smoker, in which case it takes about 45 days to clear your system.



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment